- do not have prior coding experience
- want to be introduced to bioinformatics applications/outcomes
- would like to develop the terminology to communicate with their bioinformatics collaborators in the lab
- Overview of RNA-seq and differential gene expression, types of RNA, splicing, quality control, types of RNA-seq experiments & applications, workflows and pipelines.
- Data visualization and pathway analysis.
The BioBox Platform is a web-based application that does not require any downloading to your local machine. However, a strong internet connection is recommended.
Required Prerequisites: No coding expertise required.
Recommended Prerequisites: A basic understanding of genomics.
Length: 2 days, 2hrs per day
Location: Online steam
Seats Available: N/A
Registration is open.
December 2 and 3 (9 AM – 11 AM PT)