- Experimental methods of protein interaction determination
- Protein-protein interaction resources
- Interaction record formats
For Day 1 Slides, please Click Here!
- Retrieval and processing of interaction records
- Visualization of interaction data
- Role of protein interactions in the interpretation of large scale datasets
For Day 2 Slides, please Click Here!
Protein-Protein Interactions with Cytoscope workshop materials, please Click Here!
- a recent version (3.7 or newer) of cytoscape (https://cytoscape.org/)
- We strongly encourage attendees to bring a laptop capable of accessing UCLA’s WiFi.
Prerequisites: Intro to Python, Advanced Python, Intro to Cytoscape – or consent of instructor
Length: 3 days, 3 hrs per day
Seats Available: TBD
May 10, 11, and 12
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!